1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 7:38 AM by ranaleon RSS

Weak or no video signal with view only account

HPCWC

Hi

I am seeing very strange behaviour from my Slingbox.

Using the view only account I get "Weak or no video signal detected" error. When I change to the administrator account using all the same other settings I see the video stream perfectly.

I have noticed the video stream rate at bottom left hand corner shows approximately 1000Kbps as admin but only 3 or 4Kbps as view only account.

Thanks in advance

HR

• Re: Weak or no video signal with view only account
          Apprentice

Hi HPCWC,

It seems that you are having some issues with the connection to your Slingbox, since you get a different behavior wether you use the Administrator account or the View-Only account.

First, there's no relation between the account profile in use and the connection speed issue, since you are using the same Slingbox and its own Slingbox ID. We'd like to know if you are having this issue when getting the connection at the same network or when trying to get the remote connection from a different network (Internet Viewing).

We recommend you to be as specific as possible about the issue you are having. This way, other forum users will be able to help you with accurate information.

Regards