1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 7, 2012 10:21 AM by ranaleon RSS

I Cannot configure my Pro-HD, please help!

pat.keogh@pro-tax.co.uk

I have upgraded from a  Slingbox (standard version) to a sling box Pro-HD in order to get slingbox on my Android Phone and I-Pad.

First question - Is this the right version to get?

Second Question - I have plugged in the new Sling Box Pro-HD using the same leads as my old Sling Box but when I try and configure my new Pro-HD the page says it's loading but nothing happens. Is there a solution?

Regards

Pat - pat.keogh@pro-tax.co.uk

• Re: I Cannot configure my Pro-HD, please help!
          Apprentice

Hi pat.keogh@pro-tax.co.uk,

I understand that you have a couple of questions regarding the Slingbox PRO-HD.

First question - Is this the right version to get?

Short answer is yes. You can select among the Slingbox PRO-HD and the Slingbox SOLO, since these are the only models that will work in a proper way with the SlingPlayer for iPad and SlingPlayer for Android Mobile devices.

Second Question - I have plugged in the new Sling Box Pro-HD using the same leads as my old Sling Box but when I try and configure my new Pro-HD the page says it's loading but nothing happens. Is there a solution?

As the first step, I recommend you to reset the Slingbox PRO-HD. The following link will provide you with the steps to follow in order to know how to reset your Slingbox PRO-HD:

How to reset your Slingbox to factory settings

Then, you will be able to run now the Setup Assistant for Internet Viewing. If the error message persists, I encourage you to check if your computer Operating System and web-browser versions are supported or not:

What browsers are supported by Watch on Slingbox.com?

Hope this helps!

Regards