2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2010 5:48 PM by Dana Branched to a new discussion. RSS

iPhone to Android Question

noneroy

I have a question and I'm really afraid of the answer...but I'll ask anyway.

I'm considering dropping AT&T and my iPhone when my contract is up and moving elsewhere. I understand that there is not an Android app yet, but one will be coming soon. Do I have to repurchase (another $30!) the slingplayer mobile app when I migrate platforms or is there some way to get it free or at least reduced.

I'm a big fan of the sling and i don't want to lose this functionality, but I don't think I should have to fully re-pay the money for the same app on a different platform.

Thanks in advance!

-S

• Re: iPhone to Android Question
          noneroy

I should also mention that I'd be willing to have my iPhone license for the application revoked as I wouldn't be using it anymore (just in case it sounds like I'm trying to social engineer a free copy).

• Re: iPhone to Android Question
            Expert

Hey noneroy - Thanks for participating in the Slingbox Answers Forum!

We're excited for the SlingPlayer Mobile for Android, too - and we always encourage feedback from customers. We don't have any information on unreleased products here, because these forums are a place where people can go to get technical help.

For more info on the SPM for Android, check out this page on our website:

SlingPlayer Mobile for Android

Keep checking that page for the latest information!

Kind Regards,

The Slingbox Answers Forum Moderator Team