1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 31, 2012 2:24 PM by ranaleon RSS

SlingCatcher Network connect ion stopped working!!! What are my options

rrygwals

First off  I am in a tech position.  The Product was working fine now the issue I am seeing is my sling catcher will not connect to the network.  so I get a no network message in the sling setting menu.  So I have tried to restart all aspects of the local network, I reset my sling catcher, I purchased a new power cord. It is not the network or the cable I am using as my pc's work fine on that cable. I am able to connect to the sling box's via PC and my son can connect via his sling catcher with no problems.   Now my system is stuck in the system recovery menu becuase it wont connect to the network.

What else can I do?

• Re: SlingCatcher Network connect ion stopped working!!! What are my options
          Apprentice

Hi rrygwals,

It seems that you are having some issues with your SlingCatcher since it got stuck in the system recovery process.

Most of the times, this issue is related to the network security. I recommend you to connect the SlingCatcher to a different router and make sure to use a hard-wired connection between the SlingCatcher and try to get the connection to your Slingbox.

Make sure to follow these recommendations and let us know how it works.

Regards