1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 1:46 PM by ranaleon RSS

Streaming darkness

amrvosh

I am no longer able to see anything coming from the Slingbox although it is connected and it is streaming because I can see that it's optimizing. I can also see the in between 25-30 fps on the right side.

I'm not getting any audio or visual and this happened after I bought a better power bar with surge protection.  I simply unplugged everything from the older one to the newer power bar and I haven't been able to watch TV ever since.  I have rebooted my DVR and the Slingbox by unplugging both for over 10 seconds but that didn't do anything I'm stuck, any ideas?

• Re: Streaming darkness
          Apprentice

Hi amrvosh,

It seems that you are no longer able to connect to your Slingbox SOLO after installing a new power strip.

First, we do not recommend to use any kind of power strips. Instead, we recommend to use a direct connection to the wall power outlet. With this in mind, I recommend you to try to connect the Slingbox directly to your wall power outlet.

Since you are still having issues, I recommend you to reset the Slingbox and run the Setup Assistant for Internet Viewing. The following links will provide you with all the related information:

How to reset your Slingbox to factory settings

Slingbox SOLO Manual Setup

Regards