1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 13, 2012 1:35 PM by ranaleon RSS

Slingplayer App Refund

Bucsdk

We just purchased the slingbox HD and slingplayer android app.  My Samsung Droid 4G Charge will not play the slingplayer due to the poor service area.  I have tried several times each day and I just don't have any coverage.  I have returned the slingbox and would like to get a refund on the mobile app.  I have already removed it from my phone.  When I go to Google, they say I have 15 minutes to return the item otherwise I have to contact the developer.  I "chatted" with slingbox tonight and they say I need to contact the android market for a refund.  The developer is: http://support.slingbox.com/go/spm-android which is this website.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, were you able to get a refund on the app purchase?

thank you.

• Re: Slingplayer App Refund
          Apprentice

Hi Bucsdk,

I understand that you want to know how to get a refund for the SlingPlayer for Android application, since it does not work fine in your area because of the poor Internet service.

We understand your frustration and how you feel about this situation. However, Sling Media does not sell any of the Mobile applications since they are sold through their own stores. This means that the only way to get a refund is through the Android Market, according to their policies. With this in mind, I encourage you to check the following third-party link:

Issue with Android Market apps for tablet or phone

Hope this helps.

Regards