1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 7:42 AM by RafaelB RSS

A simple question

ramzadel

I'm going to Houston for 2 years and I am going to live in an apartment.  At my house we already have Verizon Fios setup, and there is no way I can see my favorite sports teams like the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas mavericks unless I have the local channels and fox sports southwest.  Using the slingbox solo can I just watch my tv service from dallas?  I know this is an obvious answer but I want to make sure as I don't want to sign up for a tv service in Houston and pay for fios in Dallas and also pay for another cable service in Houston.  The setup has to be done at my house on my verizon fios and just have the sling box software and a wifi connection in Houston right?  Also do any of yall have any problems with slingbox with constant lag or is your tv watching from sling box a good experience?  Thanks for the answers, I appreciated very much.

• Re: A simple question
          Apprentice

Hi ramzadel, if you want to have the TV of your house in your apartment the Slingbox is the best solution for that purpose, basicaly you just need to make sure that at your home you have a good internet connection as well as in your apartment, this will ensure that you will get a good picture quality, below I will leave you the specifications of the Slingbox SOLO as well as the requirements to use it.

Slingbox SOLO requirements.

Regards.