3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2012 3:22 PM by ranaleon RSS

facebook.

jbfarin

anyone else having problems wathing thri slingboxx thru facebook?  I have no problem watchng it thru my android phone so I know it isn't my set up.  

• Re: facebook.
          lepooner38

in the description it states that only current devices (on sale now) will work

jbfarin

I know that...I have a sling solo and it worked before...I actually have narrowed my problem to where it doesn't work on one specific computer  ( and I have two of the same computers)  still not sure what the problem is...

Apprentice

Hi jbfarin,

It seems that you are having some issues in order to get the connection to your Slingbox through the Facebook application.

The fact that the connection runs well on one of your computers indicates that the Slingbox is working fine, otherwise you would get the same behavior on all of your computers. With this in mind, I encourage you to check the following link in order to know if that specific computer meets the requirements for the Slingbox SOLO:

Tech Specs for Slingbox SOLO

If your computer meets the requirements, I recommend you to check the following link, since the issue might be related to a wrong Operating System-web browser version combination:

What browsers are supported by Watch on Slingbox.com?

Regards