2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 12:11 PM by Vannifucci RSS

Changing to Standard Quality

k19spark

I am having trouble changing the video quality from HQ to SQ. I looked it up on trouble shooting and it said to tap the "Quality" button but when I tap it nothing happens, the button seems locked.  Should I change another setting somewhere else in the menu first? Am I missing something here? Thanks...

• Re: Changing to Standard Quality
          Apprentice

Hi k19spark,

It seems that you are having some issues with the SlingPlayer for iPad application since you cannot change among the Viewing Modes.

The following link will provide you with some information that might help you to fix this issue. Just keep in mind that you might need to adjust some router settings. This is the link to check:

Tap the screen while connected for SlingPlayer options

If the issue persists, I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the SlingPlayer for iPad application. If you do not know how to, just check this link:

Uninstall and reinstall of SlingPlayer iPad, iPhone, iPod touch

Regards

• Re: Changing to Standard Quality
              Vannifucci

I have a problem whereby I cannot change the setting from Standard Quality to HQ or Auto on my ipad2 I have changed it to HQ in settings but when I connect and try and watch TV in HQ it will not let me change from SQ. The other two are effectively greyed out.

I have tried the set up option but it tells me that "no set up is required" and I am ready to go. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. My wifi signal is excellent and the bottom left shows one green button and up to 2000kbs.

I can get HQ on both PC and Mac.

Can you please help?

Regards