1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 3:55 PM by ranaleon RSS

SlingPlayer not working on IPAD2 since upgrade to IO5

dkohler

When connecting to slingplayer it gets to the starting point and just sits there and never finishes its connection.  I had no problems until I went to the new IO (worked for a week and then stopped).

Any suggestions?  I removed the old version and reinstalled and still have the problem.

• Re: SlingPlayer not working on IPAD2 since upgrade to IO5
          Apprentice

Hi dkohler,

I understand that you are having some issues with the SlingPlayer for iPad application since you are not able to get the connection ever since you upgraded to iOS5.

If you are using the Slingbox PRO, this application will not work since it does not support the legacy models (Slingbox PRO, Slingbox AV, Slingbox TUNER or the Slingbox Classic). In that case, you will never be able to get the connection.

If you are using the Slingbox PRO-HD, I recommend you to uninstall the SlingPlayer for iPad application and reinstall it one more time. If you do not know how to, just check the following link:

Uninstall and reinstall of SlingPlayer iPad, iPhone, iPod touch

Make sure to follow these recommendations and let us know how it works for you.

Regards