1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 1:12 PM by ranaleon RSS

Receiving Error on Page when I try to select language. Cannot proceed.

First, I am not very savy on computers, but have access to experts in the field at my work. I can access "Slingbox.com", login, then when I try to go any further I get errors on page. Below, see respoonse from my IT support. Any help would be appreciated. 8,000 miles from home. SLingbox "Solo", Operating system at work is Vista.

From doing a quick look, it appear like it could be the java script getting blocked on the IPS. I’m not seeing any SmartFilter warnings or anything getting blocked on ISA, but it does look like a JS file is not getting fully transferred. In QRadar, I see a lot of errors for this session, but I didn’t spend any time trying to evaluate them.

ANybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

Rod

• Re: Receiving Error on Page when I try to select language. Cannot proceed.
          Apprentice

Hi 255909014285826,

It seems that you are having some issues with the security software on your local network and it does not allow you to get the remote connection to your Slingbox SOLO.

According to the provided information, it seems that this issue is not related to the Slingbox SOLO but any security program running on your computer or network. With this in mind, I recommend you to test the connection to your Slingbox SOLO using a different computer or a different network.

Make sure to follow these recommendations and let us know how it works for you.

Regards