4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2011 7:24 AM by billarnaiz RSS

Boxee

billarnaiz Newbie

Hi cristina,

I tried to find a way to post in the "Connected Devices Forum under Boxee but cant' find how to do so. All greyed out... :-(

Apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong forum.

I have three Slingboxes, one HD, a Solo( and an offline spare Solo) and a boxee boxx from D-Link(updated during initial boot-up).

I've loaded the app from Boxee/Slingmedia.

The Pro-HD plays perfectly fine and looks fantastic, no errors, studdering. Outstanding.

The Solo plays for 20-25 seconds and then throws an error , - Error 27  or Error 25 and complains to please connect my Slingbox....etc..

Internet viewing on both works perfectly and local viewing works perfectly on any PC. I haven't tried

re-powering my Solo yet but will do so this evening.

your thoughts and the groups thoughts are welcomed,

Bill

• Re: Boxee
          billarnaiz Newbie

I've rebooted my Solo and the Error 27, Error 25 problems have not shown anymore.

Thanks,

Bill

Novice

Hello billarnaiz!

I am glad everything is working now. Remember you can visit our web site for additional information.

Regards.

billarnaiz Newbie

Thanks cristina.

Boxee Box with the Slingplayer app is pretty cool!!

The HD-Pro looks fantastic.

The Solo, well, hopefully there's some PQ enhancements in the future.

Bill

billarnaiz Newbie

Hi cristina,

So far all ok, dropped connections here and there. No biggie.

One thing though, when another(Dad) user grabs the Slingbox via another Boxee(his), we get a message about that on screen....

I was asleep at the time with the TV on and....the yellow triangle with the bat! is burned into my plasma. Not a big deal, it's an inexpensive

tv but I think I won't be the first and last to highlight a plasma burn concern. Maybe a Boxee thing or a Sling thing..dunno

bill