1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 4:10 PM by ranaleon RSS

Have old Slingbox Pro Why doesn't Picture fill screen on my Android

ACC372582

I have a Slinbox Pro and when I got my Droid I got the Slingplayer mobile for it. I recently setup a friend w/ a new Slingbox Solo and when I was testing using my Droid I noticed that the picture filled the entire screen. What do i do to get my older Slingbox Pro to output a picture that will fill my screen.  Would getting the HD adapter fix my problem. Is there a setting that I need to change?? Is this just a quirk of the older Slingbox? Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Have old Slingbox Pro Why doesn't Picture fill screen on my Android
          Apprentice

Hi, ACC372582

I understand that you want to know how to adjust the settings in order to fill the screen on your Android Mobile device.

As a matter of fact, this issue is related to the resolution that you are using on your cable box or DVR. With this in mind, I recommend you to check and play around with cable box resolution settings in order to get the right resolution that will allow you to fill the screen on your Android Mobile device.

Keep in mind that you must use Component cables (only the Slingbox SOLO and PRO-HD models have component inputs and  support HD sources) if you want to get the full screen video on your Mobile device. The following link will provide you with all the information about this specific situation.

Can't view full-screen video with SlingPlayer Mobile for Android

Regards