2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2011 2:16 PM by Josebrenes RSS

why my sling box can't be watch everybody even use user guest

theomp001ca

I have sling box HD my friend want to watch in their PC with connected  on my sling box, but it can't even their login with user guest, if use  user admin can be connect only one user. how to make my sling can be  connect by everybody? Tks

• Re: why my sling box can't be watch everybody even use user guest
          chakkarinen Apprentice

It is my understanding that only one person can watch the Slingbox at a time.   And, I further believe that if the Administrative User is watching the Slingbox, then none of the guest users will able to watch at the same time.   When I no longer wish to watch my SB as the Administrative User, I always "disconnect"  from the SB in my Sling Player standalone software or in my web browser plug-in before exiting the software or web browser, in order to insure that I (or my guests) will be able to watch later without getting blocked out.

Don't know if this action on my part is essential, but it can't hurt anything.

• Re: why my sling box can't be watch everybody even use user guest
            Novice

Hi theomp001ca,

What I'm getting from your post, is that your Slingbox is not connecting from a remote location.

In this case as a first step, I would recommend to make sure you created the guest account properly, you can check the following link about it.

How to create a Sling Account and Slingbox password for guests

Besides that, make sure that the Slingbox Internet Viewing is properly configured and also, you can provide more information about the issue that you're having, such as error messages, network layouts etc. That way, you will be able to receive a proper response.

Regards.