2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 8:19 PM by bbraune RSS

HTC HD7 Slingplayer controls too slow!

whoha007

I upgraded my HTC HD7 to Mango (7.5) operating system last week, and ever since then I can barley control slingplayer. It is so slow! Over the internet viewing on my laptop is fine. I made sure all the settings where correct on the Slingbox. Is anyone else having this issue & are they working on a fix? The whole reason I dumped a bunch of cash on a Slingbox was to remote view on my phone!

• Re: HTC HD7 Slingplayer controls too slow!
          Apprentice

Hi, whoha007

I understand that you are having some issues with the SlingPlayer ever since you updated the Operating System to Windows 7.5 (Mango).

We are aware about this situation and we are working on it in order to fix it as soon as possible. In all case, I recommend you to give us a call as soon as you can in order to apply some troubleshooting steps that might help you to fix this issue.

Sling Media Contact Information

Regards

• Re: HTC HD7 Slingplayer controls too slow!
              bbraune

ranaleon,

I hope you meant Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) and not Android 7.5.  To Windows Phone owners, using the "A" word in the same breath as Mango is blasphemous.

Anyway, with regards to contacting customer support for assistance, is there any troubleshooting that a Windows Phone owner can possibly do other than just to wait for the Slingplayer App update from Sling Media?