1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 7:08 AM by ACC2160367 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

port forwarding fix and loss of router wifi internet connection to devices?????

glennszingbox

Hi all,

New here and I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue I've experienced. I finally found the port forwarding video here on slingbox.com and got my droid bionic slingbox app working which is great, BUT now my after configuring my dlink dir-655 router I cant receive the internet or email through my wifi connections to my droid or android tablet. Both devices connect to the router via wifi BUT I cannot open a web browser or receive email????

Did the port forwarding fix cause this????

Thanx in advance for any help......... :-)

• Re: port forwarding fix and loss of router wifi internet connection to devices?????
          ACC2160367

i have a similar problem, i use slingplayer mobile on my htc evo 4g connected to my router via wifi, after 10 min or so the app freezes and my phones connection to my router stops working, its only after i reset my phone does it work via wifi again, this is very upsetting , i can no longer use the slingplayer mobile app on my phone in my home network because of the freeze issue, ive tried it on other networks apart from my home and theres no problems, ive had my pro-hd for over a year with no problems till now.

*** Edited to observe Slingbox Answers Forum House Rules by Moderator. ***