I want to contact Slingbox support - where are the contact numbers?
Here is my story so far:
Slingbox power light is on - but nothing else.
* No network lights flashing.
* Not accessible from network,
* Video pass-thru to TV ok, but no sound. source video and audio are perfect, so this is not a problem with the source.
* Hard reset - does not work. Pressing the reset button at the back for any length of time - 60 seconds folks? nothing.
* Unplugging, waiting 24hrs, plugging in again - no joy.
* The support website - the worst I have ever encountered in terms of getting support for a faulty product - seriously.
Clicking on contact us - contact screen flashes briefly for a split second and is then replaced with a slingbox ad page. This happens from various locations on the site.
* Random search on the internet for symptoms like my slingbox solo - plenty. Support seems to be dismal.
Request: I need to know the Slingbox RETURN policy and WARRANTY conditions. I know that under EU LAW, I am protected for 2 years against defects in workmanship but the sheer effort to put customers off from seeking their rights is amazing.
Look to the right of the screen, press the call sling support button and you'll find a list of phone number for the country you are located in as well as the warranty info.