5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 9:34 PM by forkball316 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

sling player for mobile / tablet

Damski

I'm a little unhappy, I paid £20 for the original app, for use on my tablet, now I'm asked to pay another £20 for the tablet version.

your thoughts please.

Damski

• Re: sling player for mobile / tablet
          ross608

I have the same problem except I am in US and paid in dollars. This should be an upgrade. where is the link?

ross608

where are all the messages? I have received many emails showing posts to this thread by unhappy slingplayer mobile users.

jeffrox22

This is TERRIBLE!!!!!

Slingbox management should come to their senses before they get blackballed like Netflix.  At least Netflix finally changed their policy (but not their price) because a separate website for Quikster was a horrible idea!!!

Slingbox:  at least give us a discount... you know that we used your phone app on our tablets...and dont try to trick us into thinking "Compatibility Mode" is any different than it was when we paid 29.99 months ago!!!

I'd pay 4.99 for an upgrade, otherwise, i'll get a hacked version for free! Your choice.

dxintel

What good is a forum when posts get deleted? How does this help the forum community? Shame on the moderators deleting posts. See how the time of posts go from Oct 11 @ 11:51 am to Oct 12 @ 3:xx pm. Ummm OK. My post was not even abusive or eluding to anything sketchy and it was deleted. I see now how this works. Well time to start voting with our dollars. And here I have been recommending your products.