1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 16, 2011 4:08 PM by ranaleon RSS

Need Help Please!!! No Video but Audio works

michaelwin

I have slingbox pro that is connected to uverse motorola vip1200 stb.   Im only getting audio with no video.  I checked the connections and everything is setup correctly.  I test it with the composite and componet connecctions.  try using dvd player as well and still get the same results. I went through both the troubleshooting document and still it doesn't help.  I reset to SB and reconfigure a number times as well and didnt' work either.  I know the video source is working becuase i can get the pass through connection to the tv without a problem.  I'm not using a hdmi cable and tested it with TV on and off. no luck as well,  Please Help!!!! If i get paid support is there anything else they could of try from what i already did?

• Re: Need Help Please!!! No Video but Audio works
          Apprentice

Hi, michaelwin

It seems that you are having some issues with your Slingbox PRO HD since it does not stream out the video signal.

Even though you have applied several tests and troubleshooting steps, I recommend you to get rid of the passthrough and use a Slingbox- cable box direct connection. This tests will allow you to determine if the issue is related to any Slingbox component. If the issue persists, I recommend you to use the S-Video cable and make a final test.

As a final option, I recommend you to contact our technical support department. We will provide you with the available support options, according to the Slingbox activation date.

Contact Sling Media Support

Regards