5 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2010 10:46 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Custom IR Code for Moxi 3012

Flywheel

I need the custom IR code that supports the Moxi HD/DVR model 3012 that I'm wanting to connect to my Slingbox Solo.  Thanks.

• Re: Custom IR Code for Moxi 3012
          robavery

Did you get this to work? I'm dealing with the same issue. I tried the advice given, but the folder it says to put the bin file in does not exist in the package contents of the app on the mac, I'm assuming it's b/c this is a newer version of slingplayer. Haven't tried on PC yet, just wondering if you had any success. Thanks.

alanrichey42 Master

I don't have any experience of the MAC, but I think you can just create the folder.  When you run the Video setup it will tell you if it cannot find the BIN file.

ArizonaSackbut Apprentice

[Whoops, looks like you figured it out before I could post this.  I'll leave it up in case other folks need it. - Az]

Hi Robavery,

I'm running the current version of the Mac Player (v1.0.10.272).  I've used a couple of Al's custom remotes with great success.

The SBAV folder should be there.  If it's not- which would be odd- you can create it safely.  Just be sure to do so in the correct spot:

- Open your Applications folder (In Finder, Go > Applications)

- Scroll the list, locate SlingPlayer

- Right-click on SlingPlayer, choose Show Package Contents

- Open Contents folder

- Right-click on Slingbox Setup Assistant, choose Show Package Contents

- Open Contents folder

- Open Resources folder

- Scroll the list, locate the SBAV folder.  If it is not present, create it. (File > New Folder, rename to SBAV)

- Put the .bin files in there

Hope this helps,

- Az

Message was edited by: ArizonaSackbut