1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 6, 2017 9:48 AM by SlingSupportCynthia RSS

Cannot watch on my laptop any longer

AZJB

I have not watched slingbox lately. When I tried to I get a message that the Slingplayer for Web Application is not installed on my system and to click the link to download and install. I downloaded the installer. When I try to run it I get an error message that says it is not a valid Win32 application. I am running on Windows 7 Home Premium. It is a 64-bit os. The last time I used slingplayer on my laptop a few months ago it worked fine. I find this very frustrating. Can anyone help me get my 500 working again on my laptop? Thank you.

• Re: Cannot watch on my laptop any longer
          SlingSupportCynthia Novice

Hello,

From what I understand, you had not streamed your Slingbox which was working previously on your laptop for some time. I do apologize about that, as trying to resolve issues on a computer are a little more difficult and time consuming. I would try the easiest step first.

Try uninstalling any plug-ins you may have installed from your computer. Make sure to uninstall everything that has Sling in it. Once that's done, go back to newwatch.slingbox.com and connect to your Slingbox. It may take a few minutes before you're prompted to re-install the plug-in. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Cynthia

Sling Media Moderation Team