3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2011 4:37 AM by alanrichey42 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Remote control suddenly stopped working

mocashman

I have been using my Slingbox Pro HD remotely for over a year with no problems. I have been able to view my Verizon Fios television channels via my Macbook Pro and have never had issues using the remote for changing channels, volume, accessing the guide, DVR, or OnDemand channels.

Suddenly, yesterday, the remote stopped working completely. None of the buttons do anything. And I can't otherwise change the channel with any of the other user interface options with Slingbox.

At first I thought this was a problem with my box but actually three other fellow expats here who own Slingboxes suddenly began experiencing the same problem yesterday. I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem and whether anyone has contacted the company. Clearly, something that is happening to so many people at once is a problem on the company's end and I'm hoping they are working on something. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!