1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 18, 2011 12:48 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

No video on screen. Only Audio

bmachlis

The cable box was changed. No I don't get video. I do hear the audio. I get a white screen for video. It does not indicate that there is no signal.

I tried connecting from the Singbox output to the TV and I still get no video. I tested from the cable box to the TV and I do see the video so I know the video works from the cable box. I tried Composite and S-Video. I did go through the setup to configure the Input of the slingbox. The only thing I noticed is that the DVR model exact model is not listed. I did configure another similar model which allows me to change channels etc but video does not work.

Please help.

• Re: No video on screen. Only Audio
          alanrichey42 Master
          The only thing I noticed is that the DVR model exact model is not listed. I did configure another similar model which allows me to change channels etc but video does not work.

That isn't relevant.  The video should be present the moment you plug in the cable before you do any setting up.

Unfortunately I can't think why the Yellow Composite/S-Video cable should work on the TV and not on the Slingbox, assuming you have selected the correct input.