1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 13, 2011 6:27 AM by aechetebu Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Error: 0x8007274c Problem communicating with the sling box

paazcardsfan

I have problems with my sling box.  When I try to remote view it.  It says can " there is a problem communicating with the sling box. Try connectiong Again "   some times it say poor internet connection. So I have someone at home to unplug it and plug it back in and then it works just fine.  For a day then I have the same problem again the next morning.  Is there something in my router doing this or is my sling box going bad?

• Re: Error: 0x8007274c Problem communicating with the sling box
          aechetebu

I have the same problem. I am trying to connect from my home vodafone broadband internet connection in New Zealand.  I am able to connect no problem outside my home in New Zealand to my slingbox in the US.  When I have my slingbox reset in the US it works at home in NZ until I disconnect then the same problem happens all over again. This only happens from my home vodafone broadband connection. The problem is obviously not with the connection in the US or with the slingbox. I don't know what else to do and I'm at my wit's end and ready to sell my slingbox.