4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 6:44 AM by alanrichey42 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Remote Control Code for ADB 7720SX (YES MAX HD)

tzahiw

Hi I tried many codes , couldnt find any to work with this PVR .

Please help

thanks

Zack

• Re: Remote Control Code for ADB 7720SX (YES MAX HD)
          alanrichey42 Master

Check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it doesn't help.

Al

Apprentice

Hi tzahiw, we would like to know if the link provided here by the remote's guru (alanrichey42) was helpful or if the issue persisted. Let us know about your results.

Regards

promosling

Hi

I hope that somebody may be able to assist me *I am now desperate*

I am trying to setup the slingbox to connect to the Yes - Israel -  Set top box the Silver box previous model to the current Yes Max HD.

This model is simply called Yes Max. I believe that it may be the Yes ADB3100, as when accessing via web interface whenchoosing this model the yes remote is displayed correctly.

However when choosing to setup with Satelite as the type and then choosing other for type ... This does not work.

Meaning no ability to power on or off and no ability to change channel.

Please help!

alanrichey42 Master
                  I hope that somebody may be able to assist me *I am now desperate*

Always here

I am trying to setup the slingbox to connect to the Yes - Israel -  Set top box the Silver box previous model to the current Yes Max HD.

This model is simply called Yes Max. I believe that it may be the Yes ADB3100, as when accessing via web interface whenchoosing this model the yes remote is displayed correctly.

Irrelevant.   There is no connection between the IR codes and the image displayed.  I can build you a remote with any inage you like.

However when choosing to setup with Satelite as the type and then choosing other for type ... This does not work.

Utterly pointless statement.   Remember we are not psychic so cannot see what you are doing.  What we need is a comprehensive description step-by-step, of what you are doing and at what stage something happens that isn't right.

Now, The YES MAX and ADB 7720SX devices use identical IR codes, but according to your posting in the Remote Requests area you tried the Custom Remote for those devices  (Although you again used the expression 'did not work' so you obviously hadn't read the instructions properly )

I also see from your other post that the ADB-3000 works partially.  This uses a completely different set of codes to the YES MAX and ADB 7720SX so that seems odd.  But this Custom Remote Thomson DCI-625 HB uses these same codes so I suggest you try that one.  The instructions are years out-of-date so I suggest you follow the instructions at http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-1000320.html  (or http://placeshiftingenthusiasts.com/how-to-add-custom-remote-bin-file-on-slingbox-500-and-350 if you have a 350/500)

If it works I can build you a proper remote with the correct image.

Al