1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 9, 2011 3:06 PM by ranaleon RSS

I have lost some Channels in the last week or so what has happened?

leereisinger

I have lost several channels on my slingbox Classic in the last few weeks. I have not changed any hardware or software. It just happened. #57 and #58 are just gone. Any ideas?   

• Re: I have lost some Channels in the last week or so what has happened?
          Apprentice

Hi, leereisinger

I understand that you are having some issues with your Slingbox Classic since you are no longer able to get of the channels you usually get.

Even though you have not included any information about the TV source in use (basic cable, cable box, DVR or satellite receiver), you have two options to try in order to fix this issue.

First, if you are using only the coaxial cable that comes from the wall, we recommend you to run the channels scan process one more time (detailed scan) in order to verify if those channels are still being provided by your cable service provider.

Secondly, if you are using a set-top box, we recommend you to  run the TV source configuration one more time and make sure to select the specific Zip Code and cable service provider related to the Slingbox location.

Make sure to follow these indications and let us know how it works for you.

Regards