0 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2017 2:50 PM by RickyX RSS

SlingPlayer is ****... Can't we go back to watching in browser...???

RickyX
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Ever since you created the SlingPlayer (using for Mac)... it has issues on both of my Mac... and sometimes on my PC... Takes forever to connect... and then for no reason freezes... I have to close the SlingPlayer for Web and reopen it to make it work... but sometime it will not close, so I have to reboot the machine....  And then once again wait for it to load... takes between 5-15 minutes... REALLY...???  It worked just fine in the browser... Why did you create this piece of ****..???

Also noticed while loading... you are loading AdWatch, Google, and a whole host of services that spy on your internet use... WHY...???  That is probably why it is not working...  We Do NOT want these services on our machines... SO REMOVE THEM PLEASE... I swear I am about to go out and hit all social media and make them aware of your practices...

Please get rid of SlingPlayer for Web and let us use the browser... or make it work... and secondly stop letting others spy on us...!!!   I am NOT happy with SLING...!!!!