5 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2017 6:58 AM by MikePatt RSS

fernbedienung

MikePatt
      Hello Michael here
      Have a slingbox m1 as far as everything works but unfortunately the remote do not operate where I get the code for my reciver and how inst.ich him.schreibene translator am German.

• Re: fernbedienung
          alanrichey42 Master

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/message/10363#10363

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

SlingSupportCynthia Novice

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the virtual remote for your cable box. In order to better assist you, please provide the make and model of your cable box.

Thank you,

Cynthia

Sling Media Moderation Team

MikePatt

Octagon SF2028 HD Optima 3D   

How and where does it work then

SlingSupportCynthia <answers@slingmedia.com> schrieb am 18:05 Sonntag, 28.Mai 2017:

fernbedienung

reply from SlingSupportCynthia in Internal Tuner Set Up - View the full discussionHello, Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the virtual remote for your cable box. In order to better assist you, please provide the make and model of your cable box. Thank you,CynthiaSling Media Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Internal Tuner Set Up by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following fernbedienung in these streams: Inbox

alanrichey42 Master

In my first post I asked you check out a post I wrote about remotes.   In there it suggests you check out the over 1200 Custom Remotes I have built for boxes that Sling do not support.   I have just checked and one of those is the Octagon SF2028.

So why have you not checked it out ?

MikePatt

It can also write more intelligibly or in German, if not we can leave it, everything is in English, German support would not be bad.

alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com> schrieb am 9:49 Montag, 29.Mai 2017:

fernbedienung

reply from alanrichey42 in Internal Tuner Set Up - View the full discussionIn my first post I asked you check out a post I wrote about remotes.   In there it suggests you check out the over 1200 Custom Remotes I have built for boxes that Sling do not support.   I have just checked and one of those is the Octagon SF2028. So why have you not checked it out ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Internal Tuner Set Up by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following fernbedienung in these streams: Inbox