2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2011 4:44 PM by ranaleon RSS

No Network connectivity

wmcapella

I need some real help here and I hope someone can help me.  I'm having withdraw for the last day or so.

I had to replace my router in my house yesterday.  Since doing that My Slingbox has not been able to receive an IP address. I have tried resetting the box by holding the reset for 5 seconds as well has holding it for a full minute. The unit powers on and the network light blinks 5 times.  Then the Sling logo lights up gradually.  Then back to the network light blinking.  I cannot get a solid network light.

Anyone ever have a similar issue and able to help me?  

• Re: No Network connectivity
          trikkeren3

I'm having exactly the same problem. Not funny when the box is placed 3000 miles away, and have nobody who can at least try to reset the box.

I have 2 collegues with the same problem.

(An ILO port on the slingbox would be nice)

• Re: No Network connectivity
              Apprentice

Hi, wmcapella

I understand that you are having some issues with your Slingbox PRO HD since it shows a blinking network light.

Most of the times, this issue is related to some external factors. This could be caused by a physical change on the home network (which seems to be your case) or a power outage.

In all case, the following link will provide you with the steps to follow in order to fix it up.

The Network light on my Slingbox is blinking

Regards