0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2011 4:10 PM by basenji7 RSS

Directory alias will not connect via SlingPlayer on MAC Book Pro

basenji7

SlingPlayer(1.0.10.272)

SlingPlayer(Firefox 5.0.1)

Mac OS X 10.6.7

I can not connect to 1 of the aliases(my home SlingBox Pro) in my Slingbox directory on my MAC via the client or browser. I continuosly see this on the screen.

• locating
      • connected
      • Still trying to connect... Please wait

I can connect to other aliases in my directory.  I can connect to my home SlingBox via my iPhone.

The packet capture shows that I connect to the SlingBox site and request all of the information for the ID.  I see the corerct IP and data come back.  I get a single DUP Ack on a good and failed connection.  after the final ack I don't see any activity for 13 seconds and then it makes the HTTP request again to the SlingBox site with the ID.  It never reaches out to my home IP.

I noticed is that it took twice as long to receive the ACK and FIN from the SlingBox site on the failed attempt but this was still a very short amount of time.  It was less than .05 of a second.  The DUP ACK was also in a different order.

working:

• PC ACK
      • PC FIN
      • SB ACK
      • PC DUP ACK
      • SB FIN
      • PC ACK

failed:

• PC ACK
      • PC FIN
      • SB ACK
      • SB FIN
      • PC DUP ACK
      • PC ACK

This has worked for years and was working on Friday from the office and was not working on Monday from the office.  I can connect to other aliases from the office.  My iPhone will connect via the office network to my home alias.  No firewall software installed.  No updates over the weekend.  I can connect locally on my home network.

• Any suggestions on what is wrong?
      • Are there any client debug logs?

Thanks......darryl