2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2011 3:45 PM by quickclick Branched to a new discussion. RSS

NO VIDEO SIGNAL

STAUBY38

Upon turning my slingbox on away for home I get a No video signal message. Does that mean my service is out at home????

Thanks

• Re: NO VIDEO SIGNAL
          Apprentice

Hi STAUBY38,

It's necessary to check the cables that you have connected to the Slingbox at home to determine what the issue is and why you are getting no signal. Do you have a HDMI cable connected to the same cable box? If that's the case, have a look at this link,

When I connect my set-top box to my TV with HDMI connections, I can't stream video at all using any version of SlingPlayer. Why?

Hope this helps

Regards

• Re: NO VIDEO SIGNAL
              quickclick

Hi,

One evening I suddenly had no TV --  Slingbox was out ,  flashing lights for BOTH  internet and power.

I checked all connections, reset the slingbox, even did a complete reset of modem and router --

but I had no signal passing to the tv.

I disconnected slingbox and everything worked normally so I knew it wasn't my cable feed.

My internet on computer use was perfect ...

Even though I tried another supply with the same ratings, nothing fixed the problem until I get the OFFICIAL  Slingbox Solo power supply in the mail and tried that fix ---  PHEEEW -- it was either that or the circuits were friend -- caught a break for once!