4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2011 3:16 PM by ranaleon RSS

Multiple devices

slingray1

Is it possible to view my slingbox signal from different devices?  In other words, can I download the software to a MAC, PC, and IPad that I would view at different times?

• Re: Multiple devices
          billykwok

That's my question as well.

But I would like to know do 1 Slingbox (Source) could provide multiple connection?

Such as two or three or more Sling Catcher or devices connected to one source?

chakkarinen Apprentice

I have the Sling Player software installed on both my desktop PC and my laptop PC.   And I can watch the signal that the Sling Player is streaming from either device at any time -- although I must admit that I have never attempted to view the Sling Player at the exact same time from both PCs.

billykwok

Well, actually, as I know, 1 slingbox could only available for 1 viewer~

I'm seeking for the solution for that

Apprentice

Hi, slingray1 and all

I understand that you want to know if the Slingbox allows multiple connections from different devices at different times.

As a matter of fact, you can install the SlingPlayer software on computers with supported OS and Mobile devices in order to get the connection at certain times. However, there is one restriction: the Slingbox will allow only one connection at the time.

It is not possible to activate the connection from different devices or locations at the same time.

Regards.