22 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2017 11:45 AM by TLM RSS

My 350

TLM

How do you connect this wonderful ingenious piece of equipment? Every time I go to "WATCH" on the Slingbox site I keep getting the computer download app option.....that's it PLEASE someone tell me if I have to buy a 500.

• Re: My 350
          alanrichey42 Master

You need to install the latest Desktop Player (Products > Slingplayer Apps at the top of this page) to configure the box, then you will be able to watch it on the browser.

TLM

Thanks for this but I have another question,after I log into the Slingbox site and go to "WATCH" I cannot get the "DIRECTORY" to open. "SETTINGS" is also grayed out.Site will not let me "set up" my 350 box.Using this with a Fire TV. I have connection to my 350 as the two lights(left side of box) are lit. Is this site down as I have been trying for days to make my box work. I have Spectrum formally Timewarner but I don't think that is an issue as I have a web page.Fire TV also works ok as well.

TLM

still won't find my box I will mail you back......so sorry but I really have to leave for a Easter party. Sorry and Thank You.