1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 8, 2017 1:25 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Why Slingbox don't care about customers anymore?

spencerkarter1985
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I've got a question, why Slingbox don't care about it's customers anymore and how do you know they stopped making Slingboxes? Is it because of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)? Slingbox is suppose to be a TV everywhere product. What ever happened to Common Sense and caring about it's customers? I don't like the new normal because it's not common sense.

• Re: Why Slingbox don't care about customers anymore?
          alanrichey42 Master

how do you know they stopped making Slingboxes?

Do a Google search on 'sling media stopping production',   Lots of threads.

And if they aren't going to sell any more, why should they care ?    I guess we should be grateful they are keeping the back-end servers going so we don't lose the service, but once all the boxes are out of warranty..... ?

And don't forget you aren't dealing with 'Sling Media' any more.  That Company (who DID care very much about customers) disappeared when it was bought by Echostar and Dish Network.    And although I am in the UK so don't deal with them I understand they aren't famous for customer relations either ?