2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2011 11:21 AM by invisible69 RSS

No Combined Broadcast lineups found for ZIP Code K2M1V5

jguyea

At http://setup.slingbox.com/web-setupassistant/start/start#/programGuide/input_zipcode I enter my postal code and click Next to get this error.

Im trying to setup my Program Guide for my Antenna input.  I can use this postal code on http://tvlistings.zap2it.com to get proper listings.  What can I do to get the program guide to work on my slingbox pro?

Thanks,

Jason.

• Re: No Combined Broadcast lineups found for ZIP Code K2M1V5
          Novice

Hi jguyea,

I'm assuming that the error that you are getting, is that the broadcast lineup can't be found for the Zip Code K2M1V5.

What I would recommend in this case, is to try a nearby Zip Code first, besides make sure that you select Canada as the country when you're running the Setup Assistant.

Besides that, make sure that the TV provider that you're using is the correct one for your location.

• Re: No Combined Broadcast lineups found for ZIP Code K2M1V5
              invisible69

I'm having that same issue.

I have the Slingbox PRO-HD; using OTA antenna input.  I get  "No Combined Broadcast lineups found for ZIP Code «my postal code in Calgary, AB»"

When I go to Zap2it and enter my postal code and select "Local Broadcast (antenna)", I have no problem seeing the guide for the 7 OTA channels available in Calgary.

I entering a US zip code as suggested above (although I doubt it would work since US are 300 miles away), I get an error message that it is an improper format and use "A0A 0A0" format

Is this a known bug in the Slingbox Setup program guide when using a Canadian OTA antenna as input?

Since this post is "Assumed Answered", could someone respond with the fix for this issue? or reclassify as unanswered?