6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 1:25 PM by corycan Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Canadian postal codes

hfirestone1

Does anyone know how to input a Canadian postal code into slingbox - I purchased it in Canada but it won't accept a Canadian postal code

• Re: Canadian postal codes
          Novice

Hi hfirestone1.

I've noticed that you are having issues setting up the Slingbox since it is not accepting any Canadian postal codes. We encourage you to configure the Slingbox using the Web-Based SlingPlayer and check that the selected country is Canada, therefore you can input the zip code and complete the configuration.

Use this link for the installation:

Web-Based SlingPlayer

Regards.

MaxGen

This is not working for me.

I'm in the web based setup, and I'm fairly sure I'm set for Canada.  In the top right, I see "Hi, my account | CA"

When I try entering my postal code, I can only enter 5 characters (i'm not using a space between the 3 digits).  I get an error that zip codes must be 5 digits.  It's so strange as I'm being told to enter "ZIP/Postal Code".

Very frustrating....

corycan

I'm having the same problem here.  Orginally I setup the SBHD for direct cable connection and it allowed me to enter my postal code and downloaded the appropirate guide.  However, I've since connected a Digital cable box and when I went through the setup procedure again for the different input it will only accept 5 digit zipcodes.  I've used the online provisioning tool for both and my location is set to CA.

ACC1759682

Ya having the same problem, really wish someone would post a fix to this.

JohnMartone

I am still having the same problem!  Any answers for program guides for Canadidan postal codes?????

jp