4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2011 8:16 PM by jeffbates RSS

new router now cant connect?

dawn

i just changed routers and now my slingbox solo wont connnet to the network....any thoughts

• Re: new router now cant connect?
          3TJ

I have the same issue - where do you reconfigure your router?

Ta

3TJ

kdub1212

Dawn and 3TJ after you plug the ethernet cable into the new router go to the back left hand corner of the slingbox solo and hold down the reset button until the network light on the front of the slingbox blinks slowly. After the blink release the reset button and your slingbox will reset when you see both the network light and the light directly next to it steady red open your sling player software and you will get a message stating a slingbox has been found on your network would you like to set it up. Follow the on screen prompts and your new router will connect to your slingbox solo.</p></body>

kdub1212

Dawn and 3TJ after you plug the ethernet cable into the new router go to the back left hand corner of the slingbox solo and hold down the reset button until the network light on the front of the slingbox blinks slowly. After the blink release the reset button and your slingbox will reset when you see both the network light and the light directly next to it steady red open your sling player software and you will get a message stating a slingbox has been found on your network would you like to set it up. Follow the on screen prompts and your new router will connect to your slingbox solo.</p></body>