2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2011 9:46 AM by belchnasty RSS

Slingbox keeps disconnecting error w211

leet2thug

I have the slingbox pro-hd and it will work for awhile sometimes like an hour, 2 hours, then the video freezes and says error connecting to your slingbox error w211. I have a slingbox solo on the same network that doesnt have any problems. Anyone having these problems?

• Re: Slingbox keeps disconnecting error w211
          Apprentice

Hi Leet2thug,

Take a look at the following link. You'll find the most common reasons for this behavior that you 're experiencing remotely,

Internet Viewing Picture Quality: Some common reasons for poor picture quality

You need to confirm that your network at home meets the minimum requirements. You also can try to connect to the Slingbox using a different computer to check if the issue persists

Regards

• Re: Slingbox keeps disconnecting error w211
            belchnasty

My pro works perfectly from my office and when using a dongle. works perfect every where except my appartment.

Singtel arrived today and changed the modem, still same problem. They have no idea.

I have tried everything that is posted on various sites, but still same.

Strange that on the odd occasion it works fine for a few hours. Usually late at night or early in the morning.

There is an answer, but i have had enough of slingbox. BBCIPLAYER using a proxy server works a treat here in singapore. I get most of the stuff i normally watch without the headache of stingbox.

Best of luck

gt in sgp