1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 28, 2017 2:07 PM by sonett71 RSS

Sling Player for desk top extra monitors go black.

sonett71

Sling Player for desk top really sucks! When using with extra monitors and dragging Sling Player from desk top to extra monitor and trying to go to full screen all other monitors go black (what good is this?) Does anybody including Slingbox Admin (if they take the time to read there customers post/problems) no of how to fix this? older Sling Players worked just fine. I'm on a Apple Mac with the latest software, I have tried using Chrome and Safari with the same results. Please help soon!!! John.

• Re: Sling Player for desk top extra monitors go black.
          sonett71

Follow up I use to be able to watch my Slingbox in a web browser and it worked fine but now it seems to only start up the Sling Player and the Sling Player really sucks extra monitors go black when going to full screen mode, Stupid! Slingbox use to be really cool and great but now they have aloud Comcast to over shadow them, not the biggest Comcast fan but Comcast remote access is much better than Slingbox...Why would I every buy another Slingbox??? and I have owned 3 of them. Please help us and work your problems out!!! John.