5 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 10:12 AM by pareshk RSS

Connection Problem

Warrior26

I changed my router a few months ago and my slingbox worked fine. all of a sudden my slingbox network light turned off. It is hardwired to the router and the wire is fine. I look at the settings for my slingbox and my public IP address is different then the one for my router. I can't even set up the slingbox because my computer can't find it. Does anyone now how to make it work?

• Re: Connection Problem
          Apprentice

Hi Warrior26,

You can check the following links,  they will show you some troubleshooting steps that can help you out,

The Network light on your Slingbox is off

Let us know how that works.

Regards

Bobfowler1

Hi;  After many weeks of successful operation, my Slingbox cannot connect to the internet.  I have tried both unplugging the Slngbox and Router and hitting the flash button.  Both the power and the internet light is on, BUT the U shaped light constantly fades in and out.  Any help would be appreciated.  My email address is: Bobfowler1@comcast.net.

pareshk

i have a basic slingbox and it used to be connected over the last 3 years.  I haven't had an issue with it.  Today when i tried to access it, there was an issue connecting it to my router.  The network connect light was not on the slingbox; i changed out the wire, changed the port on the router; i reset the router and the slingbox.  My only conclusion is that the network card in the slingbox has failed.  Is there anything else that i am missing?