What's new for version v.188.8.131.52?
• Display and connection to boxes added through IP/port with “Custom” label
• NEW! Option for Admin to delete Slingbox 350/500 box in directory, consistent with legacy Slingboxes
• Close button for all error dialog layouts in Video tab
• Proper Messaging for unsupported video signal in Video tab
• Bug fixes in proxy and Slingbox name etc.
• Improved performance for Windows 8 users
Updates to Mac Web Based SlingPlayer (v.184.108.40.2064)
• Unsupported video signal detection and messaging for Slingbox 350
Updates to PC Web Based SlingPlayer (v.220.127.116.113)
• Add property for current aspect ratio
• Blank Frame issue on switching from HD to SD resolution
• Windows 8 AV Sync issue on WMV/WMA codecs
Version 18.104.22.168 bugs addressed:
- Windows 8 AV Synch Issue
- Blank Frame issue on switching from HD to SD resolution
- The script error is seen and application is getting stuck at loading settings if user navigates from pop up player to setting in case unconfig input.
- Select the help link on "Cannot find you Slingbox page" shows "this link appears to have broken"
- Pop Out stuck at "Connecting to"
- Save button in the settings page should be part of navigation button container (like all other buttons used in setup pages)
- Favorites limitation
- On IE the user scrolls to end of the box list and releases the mouse then directory gets hidden
- Unable to change the channel from the EPG when clicked on the channel name.
- Remote does not come up on the pop out player when the main window is closed.
- Clicking channel in Guide does not tune to channel, but jumps to top of Guide
- In setup your remote, no models are seen when the device type is cable TV box
- In setup your remote, on changing the device type the manufacture still shows the previous selection
- In Firefox we go in a loop from video to settings page when we click on "Yes" button to configure an input from popup player.
- Horizontal scroll is seen on HDCP dialog when page is zoomed
- In setup your remote, select the model custom, change the model and select next goes to "setup custom remote" page
- In setup your remote, select device type manufacture and model, select search and then pick Next button is not enabled
PC WBSP 22.214.171.1243 bug fixes:
- SlingPlayer in Internet Explorer crashes
- Blank frames are rendered when switching from HD to SD resolution
- Add property for Current Aspect Ratio in Plugin
Mac WBSP 126.96.36.1994 bug fixes:
- Switching from Settings to Video Tab , Plugin crash observed
Known Issue: Some Windows Antivirus software may conflict with Watch on Slingbox.com (click link for additional information and solutions)